RSS Feed

Dear Blog~~

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , ,

Today morning , i woke up early in 6.30am to help out in my bro's kintergarden's annual concert . I feel kind happy too ! Well i went to the hall and help out with the decorations using the duck tape , my fingers is sooo painful . Try to tear them off with your fingers and paste them on .. for an hour..

in the middle of the concert , the school principal pull me on stage to help out with the prize giving . It's okay at first , until my glasses dropped and i can't put it back ! cause i was taking a tray of prizes , how can i wear them back ?!

Back stage there's those hyper-active children from 2 years old until 6 ... some cried because they wanted their parents .... because it's the first time they went on stage ....
Back home i slept like a log , so tried ! i standed from 6.30am until 2pm........

in 5pm i went dinner with my godmother , and she took me and my sister to a restoran ...
skip skip skip the details and i vomit the whole thing up in 1am ! cause i can't eat beef ! and i doesn't eat them from small to big ! now ... I'm typing this blog post to see if i can sleep back or wait ... i vomited 3 times tonight !!!!!! help~~~

8 comments:

  1. Ian

    Oh! I feel so bad for you! If it makes you feel any better, once in 1st grade, I drank too much Orange Juice, too fast, and i didn't feel good. I threw up at 9:00 in the night. But it was a school night and I got to stay up until 9:00 instead of 8:00! :)

  1. Anonymous

    Aww! Grace! Don't you worry, girl, it happens to the best of us. My heart has gone out to you <3

    If you feel REALLY embarrassed or something, listening to music REALLY helps. (At least for me!)

    -Phoebe <3

  1. deviwinx

    thats sad one time i vommited in the car and my mom gave me a plastic bag.I don't eat beef though

  1. GraceQute

    thanks everyone ! that really makes me feel better ! yesterday i slept at 4am xp
    and 4th time but thanks to my mum , i felt better , but i can't eat too much stuff this morning :'(

  1. Robin

    I vommited in my dad jeep and all over my favorite purse, after I ate too much at party once. I learned a big lesson that day Over eating is bad.

  1. GraceQute

    ya agree , especially when i went to a buffet ...
    btw, thanks for following my blog !

  1. Robin

    Your welcome Grace. I follow most the blogs made by the poople in your winx club dub. Which btw is awesome.

  1. GraceQute

    really ?! aww... that's very sweet of you :D

--