RSS Feed

3000th comment in Youtube @ DJ

Posted by GraceQute Labels: ,

I reached my 3000th comment in Youtube ! Guess who the 3000 commenter is ? Myself ! Actually its suppose to be Venissa , but she wrote 3 comments to make the comment box's number turned 3000 , so i deleted 2 . I wrote "Yeah ! i reached my 3000th comment" in the 3000th comment :D i refresh the page and realize it's 3000 only ... and i thought Sara is the 3000 commenter so i wrote something in her comment box and apologize cause of my misunderstood :D silly me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Those are the poster i made for the school interviewing DJ . I am signing up for it ! but my competitors are tuff , wish me luck !

ps : Vern Yee is my friend who is responsible for this activity and Bahasa Malaysia is my country's main language . But i am bad at it :D

Credits : 3 smiley picture found in DevianArt , 3 posters made by me (GraceQute) , background picture found in google . All rights goes to their owners .

0 comments:

--