RSS Feed

Mothers' day lunch

Posted by GraceQute Labels: ,

Today me and my family went to Pizza Hut to eat some pizza , we meet something pretty gross and annoying .

At first , we sat down on our table . While waiting for our pizza there came some people in the next table . A little baby sat beside my sister , he is kind of cute . At first .......
After our neighbours settle down , the cute baby turned into a devil ! He started to jump on the sofa , running into the plastic bags of outfit me and my sister just brought , dancing etc . My sister took the bags and put it somewhere safe , now my sister is the one kicked by that little monster . She try hard to ignore , i can tell from her eyes .

Suddenly he didn't move just sit beside his brother smiling . Guess what ? He pee on the sofa ! His parents doesn't give him any diapers , so it's on the sofa . At first i don't know what's going on because i am focusing on eating the pizza , my sister looks green and told me about it . Thank goodness his mum helped him to change his pants !

After that , both of us stare at him really hard . That , get his dad's attention and put him in a baby  chair . What an "exciting" lunch !

5 comments:

  1. VenissaKawaii

    oh ya what an exciting lunch O.O don't make me think of that ... and I though that I'm the one who stare on him not us =='' ok maybe a little .. xD that's good that I didn't seem him pee...

  1. Ayuko

    that's just eww... "new" parents need to be re-educated these days... srlsy!

  1. Layla n Amentia (random human)

    Someone needs to get a little meantal treatment, and I don't mean the baby. I mean the parents.

  1. VenissaKawaii

    haha ya xD agree !

  1. GraceQute

    Seriously there's nothing else i can say

--