RSS Feed

New layout by Yokohama

Posted by GraceQute Labels:


My head is stuck , i have no idea how to make a new layout for my blog and also lazy too . Well ! As usual , Yokohama (Tati) saved my day and my blog who looked horrible before this xD

Yokohama is a fan of Winx but she have her life too , she isn't that active in the Winx community anymore but she still have continue making her wonderful graphics ! Currently she have 3 blogs (at least 3 of it i knew) . Oh ! and one Mural .
This is what written in the "About/Sobre" page .
The Yokohama's Design is my blog-portfolio. Here, I post my works: illustration, web design and digital art.
Welcome and feel free to comment my work and anything else, contact me!
                                                                                                  ^
You can see amazing workings by Yokohama in this blog ^

Cantinho Da Yoko
What written in "About" by Yokohama herself translated to English
The "Corner of Yoko" is the blog I created to talk about everything I like.
In the end, I realized that I love everything cute and / or art! hihi ^ __ ^
Therefore, searching for inspiration and stuff kawaii, welcome (s)!
Ah, but it does not I post recipes and some small tips from time to time!
Criticism (constructive), compliments, suggestions, opinions and comments are welcome!
Make yourself at home! (^_^)

If you like adorable stuff , this blog suits you :)

Chuva De Lacos
This is a blog that Yokohama sells stuff in . She sells toys , clothing and more !
Rain Ties is the online store of Yokohama, the cantinhodayoko.com.
Why Rain Ties? Because they are cute, feminine, delicate ...
Not that all store products are or contain ties! (^___^) Hihi
Feel free and happy shopping! ♥

Yokohama's Mural
I guess if you're Winx fan you will know what site this is . Fill with Winx wallpapers by the professional graphic designer Yokohama !

3 comments:

  1. Tati

    OMG! Thank you Grace!!! a post for me? I love it! Really! You are so sweet...
    I loved to make the template for you!
    Thank you again my friend!

    ps: On the "Chuva de laços" description, is: "Not that all store products are or contain ties! (not links :D)

    (^_____^)/ *very happy*

  1. VenissaKawaii

    OMG! it's amazing :D I love your blog layout :D nice job yoko !

  1. GraceQute

    @ Yoko ,
    oh ! i will correct that :) , it's a way of how i say thank you :) for everything you done for me !

    @Ven
    you're right ! it's amazing ~

--