RSS Feed

Me and the Winx

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , , , , , ,

I'm just like Flora

I have a shy personality ,
kinda sensitive ,
sometimes afraid ,
I'm really easy to cry ,
but not in front of my friends ,
I love the nature ,
My fave colour is pink ,
I care about my family very much

I'm just like Roxy

I really love animals ,
i tell all my secrets to them ,
I'm very stubborn .

I'm just like Stella


I have hazel eyes ,
sometimes i'm as crazy as Stella ,
When I laugh I can laugh very loud ,
When I cry I can cry very hard ,
I can't control my emotional .

I'm just like Musa

I love music ,
I'm a chinese ,
I love to eat sushi ,
My hair is straight just like Musa's .

I'm just like Tecna


I love tecnology ,
I love to play internet ,
I'm not fashionable .

I'm just like Layla

I have dark colour hair just like Layla's ,
I love gymnasium ,
I danced ,
In my room~~

I'm just like Bloom

I have born leadership ,
I have a heart to believe in anything that wouldn't happen ,
I have Bloom's skin tone ,
I'm just a normal girl ,
believing that one day ,
everyone can see the special I have in me .

Not Winx ~~

I'm not like Flora
I have no patient like Flora .

I'm not like Roxy
I have no heart to learn something that i'm not pro in .

I'm not like Stella
I'm not fashionable at all .

I'm not like Musa
I have no patient to be with a guy that's so "cool" to me ,
the meaning is ,
i'll definatily dump him if his atitute is like Riven's

I'm not like Tecna
I'm not as smart as Tecna .

I'm not like Layla
I hate sports very much !

I'm not like Bloom
I don't know ~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Hey FloraRulez here! You are Chinese! i was born in China! I was adopted! Maybe I can tell ya thing bout me that I'm like the Winx!

  1. GraceQute

    cool ! sure ! :D

--