RSS Feed

Contest *closed*

Posted by GraceQute Labels: ,


Hi everyone ! Grace here ! I'm opening a contest for all the Winx Club sites ! Please join :D
Here's how you win :D
First of all , you need a site about Winx Club !
Round 1
Write an essay about your site on why you wanted to create it , how you have the idea to create it , how much it means to you etc .
History of the site is required .
Round 2
There will be a poll between your site and others sites , and i need YOU to post the poll in YOUR site and let others vote . NOTE : please do not vote for yourself TQ
last of all , e-mail me about the votes on the sites and I'll count the total .

Winner's site will get gifs done by me (with the site's name on it) , a whole week !
(from any season 4 episodes*except for episode 2*)

ps : I'll post your site's links on my blog to help your sites to get more votes , to make sure it's fair , you only can use paint or photobucket to edit your links . TQ

16 comments:

  1. Ian

    Can I keep my links? Phoebe made them. I don't know what their made from.

  1. Anonymous

    When do we have to have the essay by? I'm really busy lately.

  1. Robin

    Cool. I havn't added any links yet. I'll have to make some soon. I'll work on the essay either today or tomorrow when I have the time.

  1. Robin

    Added some links :D I not a wizard at HTML.

  1. GraceQute

    the links i meant is links that you have to make yourself , another link that I'll post to my blog to help your blog to have more votes :D
    and the time , anytime ! but i still need more contestant ...

  1. believixMusa

    hey grace!I think this contest is a great idea!Count me in!!

  1. Angela

    This conteset sounds great!! I have been so busy, but I will try to write it when I get the time. ^_^

  1. GraceQute

    cool ! e-mail me the essay k ? thanks !

  1. Robin

    My essay in done. I'll send it to you soon.

  1. GraceQute

    k ! can't wait for it !

  1. Whitney

    that sounds so cool! can you check my blog for an essay??

  1. GraceQute

    Cool ! will check it out !

  1. JWinxClub4Ever

    Cool contest...

  1. GraceQute

    Wanna join ?

  1. JWinxClub4Ever

    Sure....thanks...=]]]

  1. BloomFrumusica

    I can join ?

--