RSS Feed

I joined Dreamy Winx ! /Season 5

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , ,

Photobucket

I joined "Dreamy Winx " And this is my first post in that site :D
And this post is also my 100th post in this blog ! *clap hands* yipee !
=================================================================
Most of the info comes from this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnK90wwq8o
it says that Nabu is going to come back and I'm 100% positive of it !

See that ?? I'll put one more to let you to see it clearly

Haha ! they're snap shots from season 4 episode 26 ! Is that ghost of Nabu ? Or it's just Rainbow telling us that Nabu is going to be back in season 5 ?

2nd , Bloom is going to have a DAUGHTER !
laughing I don't know why but maybe it's just a rumor tongue But this news come from the Russian magazine , so maybe yes , maybe no .

6 comments:

  1. Gamercatgirl

    I believe I've seen that Russian magazine. It confuses one Wizard with another and uses fanart and pictures from season 1. I doubt it is accurate.

  1. Tati

    I saw this information on youtube ... I just believe if I see the images of the magazine. I think this is a lie. We have be careful with rumors! ^__-
    And Nabu in these images was a error on edition. ^_^

  1. The Oblivious Prattler

    Here's a question: how would a Russian magazine be the first to break news about an Italian show? Not to mention, season four just ended! I wouldn't believe this if I were you. It reeks of fanfic.

  1. Layla n Amentia

    Yeah, truly. The Russian magazine called Duman Gantlos about 3 times, and once even confused Baltor with a Wizard (I forget which one.) It's probably not true. I don't think Winx really wants to encourage teenage pregnancy...

  1. Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel

    Could you source where you got this information?

  1. GraceQute

    @Kiku , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnK90wwq8o

    btw , most of you guys says that it's fake news :D and maybe it's ~~ xp

--