RSS Feed

Guess Guess Guess part 3 / Answer part 2

Posted by GraceQute Labels: ,

The answer for the guessing game in part 2 ! The winners are ....
Phoebe
Layla and Amentia
Anonymous
Angela
analadygaga
COngrastulation ! you all win the game in last part ! now , the answer is ....

Roxy fan art

Digit

and Tecna with the bow ( i don't think she wore it in the show or comic books )

and for the next part ... we're not guessing pictures this time , we're guessing songs ! (since my photoshop exp )
Okay , so here's how it goes ....
I will write a little lyrics out (only 3 letters ) and you have to guess what song is it . But of course , i will give tips . Cause it's very hard to guess like that . Now ....
These songs are from Winx Club concert !

the first song

out of sight

2nd song

living in a fairytale

3th song

i didn't sign

4th song

I'm a rebel

5th song

take me up

good luck to you all ! have fun guessing ! :D

8 comments:

  1. Robert

    Here are the answers:
    1.Spotlight
    3.Crazy In Love With You
    4.Live My Life
    Sorry for not knowing 2 and 5.

  1. Layla n Amentia

    What about my suggestion I e-mailed? XD just kidding!

  1. Layla n Amentia

    1.Spotlight
    2. Season 4 Theme (Power of Believix)
    3.Crazy In Love With You
    4.Live My Life
    5. Heart of Stone

  1. Angela

    Hahaha, you've stumped me this time Grace! The only one I know is "living in a fairytale" and that's the season 4 theme song. ^_^

  1. Whitney

    dear Grace,

    i was wondering if you could help me with my blog, as you see it doesnt get many viewers and i dont know how to get any more :'( i wish i could get more followers but nothings really working, please check out my website! thanks for listening.

    - winx whintey

  1. GraceQute

    @WinxClubRobert
    - almost ! :D
    @Layla and Amentia
    - sorry , my photoshop expired so i can't make the pictures yet , but if i finished downloading it i will make the picture you suggested :D and thanks for playing the game !
    @Angela
    - haha ! i know i do xD and you guessed right ! xD
    @Winx Whitney
    - sure ! e-mail me at my email xD just click the cute little pug with the envoplove xD

  1. Robin

    1.spotlight
    2. English Season 4 theme
    3.crazy in love with you
    4.Live my life
    5. Heart of stone.

  1. GraceQute

    thanks for playing Robin :D and i like your new avatar ! so cute ! xD

--