RSS Feed

Hmm .....

Posted by GraceQute Labels:

Hmm ...... i don't know what to say so i just randomly type something here :D

I'm having a normal day , as usual .... Today have no tuition ! YAY ! (no extra class out of the school) . Internet life is normal too .... except for the pictures my friend can't seem to receive , i posted it in Photobucket lots of time already xD tell me , do you see it ??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope y'all do xD cause she can't .... We were great friends ! She supported me from the first time i make pics until now :D But she deleted her account , and now i found her again ! xD Do you always think of your internet friends when you're in school ? cause i always did :D Especially Phoebe , Emily , Ian , Flora , Yoko etc :D I wish they sit beside me , studying with me .... So i won't be so bored xD

And sometimes we don't say a thing
Just listen to the crickets sing
Everything I need is right here by my side.

And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you
Love this song ! :D Usually when her fans saw this video they would say "I wish i'm her friend" . But i knew my friends is already beside me , and we can do whatever Taylor did with her friends too xD (lol) maybe even better xD Sleep overs , shopping etc xD

Now we're making Chinese New Year's Cookies ! and i love to eat while doing xD but I'm easy to get sick too ..... We made sooo many biscuits ! I'll take a picture if i got time :D and i will make Butter cookies in Saturday xD It's gotta be awesome ! So ... what's the difference between cookies and biscuits ??

ps : GO Phoebe ! i know you can do well in your exam xD good luck !

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Oh I do! I always think of Phoebe, you and Stella4Life

  1. Anonymous

    YES, I think about you and my other online friends a lot! 'Cuz you guys are such sweet friends! ^_^
    Love ya!

  1. GraceQute

    aww.... thanks xD

--