RSS Feed

Winx Movie 2 magazine scans

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , ,

my guess is , this page says the movie will be out in Italy in October of year 2010 . with the 3D effects !
I guess Roxy aren't in this movie .....
Maybe this movie is mostly about the pixies ?? ( sorry , i don't know what the magazine is talking about , it's just my guess xD )
note from Ayuko ( my friend)
the magazine scans say that in the upcoming winx magazines there'll be sneak peeks of the second movie ^^ and they also explain about the contest (to win Lockette's role) in the second film =)
credits goes to Winx Club Episodios for the pictures ! :D

Photobucket
Cute pets !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pets in 3D ! I think they will be in the next Winx Movie ! cute huh ??

7 comments:

  1. Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel

    It's a voice acting contest for Lockette, I think. Something possibly about a beat or song.

  1. Anonymous

    Oh, those are like the pets I posted on Magix Wings!

  1. GraceQute

    @Kiku
    Cool ! but is it only Italian can join the contest ??
    @Tara
    Magix Wings ??

  1. Unknown

    @GraceQute:

    Yes, the contest to voice Lockette is only open to people living in Italy.

  1. GraceQute

    @hol_hez
    oh i see ....

  1. Anonymous

    @Grace: Stella4Life's blog. Remember the 3D pet images?

  1. Tati

    I want Roxy in the next moovie too... I love these images!

--