RSS Feed

My 3 days camp

Posted by GraceQute Labels:

I went to a 3G camp for buddhist youngster (age:13-18) , like me ^^

3G is short term for 3 good . In Chinese : 三好 .
- 做好事                             - do good deeds
- 说好话                             - say good things
- 存好心                             - have a good heart
title of the camp : 爱我青年三好营 
If you do a direct translate of the title in google , you would get "Miyoshi love my youth camp" . lolx xD
We did a lot of stuff in this camp , but compared to the other camp I went to this camp is not so fun .
My group contain new members , all the other groups have at least 2 experienced members . Plus , we're out-numbered , all the group but us have 10 people . We only got 9 .

First day ,
We reached there and met other members , I am the oldest in my group They asked us to create our motto but we have no idea . We just said "Yeah , yeah , yeah ..." if we are needed to tell people our motto .
We played several stations game , we have to run from the back to the front and the front to the back . At last , all of us got soak . Everyone have 3 minutes to shower . The toilet is so small , you can't even shower without wetting your own cloths .
The first pack to shower took over 10 minutes to shower , the last pack (include me) only have 3-4 minutes to bath , the workers keep knocking the door . I can't shower silently , so I came out without being 100% clean .
Dinner time ! We can not talk when we're eating . No sound at all . It's a respectation for the Buddha . You have to eat everything on the plate . I ate beans and tofu in the same day ! BEANS AND TOFU ! YUCK ! 
2nd day ,
Second day is the most unforgettable day . In night time , we got a world wide dining . All the groups have their own country , our group is South Africa . xD We have to use newspaper to make their outfit and wear it during the dinner . I am one of the model . I look like a crazy women wearing newspaper clothing on me . We use watercolor to paint our country's flag on our faces . Haha ! Our group members looks so funny ! 
At last , all of us have to do cat walk on the red carpet . Our group do dancing with the "Waka waka"
song for Fifa world cup . One of our members , he jumped around the crowd while screaming "AHHHHH OOOO" . Everyone cheered and laughed when he got out . The winning country is Japan (my cousin's group) . I have to admit their group's kimono is really elegant . Even though it was made out of newspaper but it's really pretty and detailed . 
Imagine Nadeshiko wearing a kimono made out of newspaper . It's quite pretty ^^ They even make sushi out of newspaper ! Kawaii yo ! They totally deserved it ! xD
3rd day , 
When i woke up , i pated my bag . Guess how many mosquitoes flew out ? Uncountable ! That's why my friend looks like she just had chicken pox . Thank goodness I got a blanket covered my face . xD
It's the last day , our group is the ones to clean the toilet . Me and the girls splash water on the toilet seats and floor . Bubbles flew everywhere ! *giggles* Not so fun ~~ 
Finally , we got back ! haha ! 

I was so tried when i was eating dinner with my cousin and my family . She was talking about the camp and I joined in . My sister was listening ^^ When i got back home I realized I really missed my bed and the sofa ! I had been sitting on the floor for 3 days ! and the sleeping bag is not effective at all ! x(

Well , i guess that's it ! I just feel like typing all this in my blog . I learned a lot of stuff i haven't knew about Buddha ^^ 
Rating for camp : 35/100 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and Sour Forever

    Looks like you had some fun.

  1. GraceQute

    Yup ! I did ~~ But this camp ain't as fun as the others i went too xD

--