RSS Feed

H1N1 ?

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , , ,



i'm sick , and yes , i got a cold and fever ....
so i got H1N1 ?
thi happen a few days ago , not today , i was sleepy and tried , not really focusing in ANY thing .
yesterday i went study and shopping with my mates .
today i caught a flu and ill....
i told my best friend , her name is Cindy , and she's very nice .... she's a sweetie pie : ) anyway , i told her maybe i got the H1N1 , she never even left me , she said : "whatever happen i'll be there for you , and promise me one thing ! don't always think that you'll die . Go see a doctor , ok ?"
i nodded . that mean so much to me , she is the first one who treat me so good ..... very nice friend indeed .... thx Cindy , that mean so much to me even thought i know you don't know .
My mates also know how to comfort ppl , they say if you got i also got ! we'll be with you !
aww..... so nice !

on the other hand , when i get back home i get worse , i went to sleep and felt better : )
but i'm still havin' a headache , i don't feel like going to tuition .
called my mum and she's always nicely said i can rest .
so i don't go to tuition . my dad , when he got back i went to open the door because my maid go to bath my bro . when i go open the gate , i told him i was not well , so i don't go tuition . when he heard that , he quickly back up and said: " H1N1 ? go eat medicine ! don't go and make the whole family got the same illness you got !!! " ( i don't use caps lock to make this look better )

i was damnationly hurted .... my own dad can't even treat me good , if i really got then what'll happen ? he'll throw me out of the house ? i don't know .... i just feel like crying when he said that ..... i love my folks but i don't know if they love me or not ? suddenly feel so empty , do my folks love me ? will they throw me out when i really got H1N1 ? :'(
help guys .......

1 comments:

  1. Ian

    Wow, this is an old post. But from what I can see, you're not thrown out! Trust me, people say things in ways they don't mean to sometimes.

--