RSS Feed

Happy daddy day ?

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , ,


Well , my dad ......
he's kinda ... i don't know , i'm not jealous of my siblings on attention , i'm the eldest i really understand what my parents felt . i read EVERYDAY .... and guess what ? my internet time is only half an hour a day ! well , nevermind , back to the subject , i mean , me and my sis , different is so big , she's smart , and cute ...
me ? i always wanna internet more than reading , my result is ....
my mum tell me that there's an importanat test this year , i KNOW !!! i read ! well ... before this month i dosen't .... i don't know .... parents always like to say i have NO fave child i love you guys equally , well .... i think every parents have an apple of their eye , they just don't wanna tell because they don't wanna hurt us ..... right ?

0 comments:

--