RSS Feed

Winx fairies

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , , ,


this is winx-fairies.blogspot.com
it's my fave winx blog , i LOVE to send my creation to this blog ! : )



this is my first creation to them ! ok ? or not ?



well , i sent to much , so they gimme a link ! haha
I LOVE IT ! maybe they don't know , but they gimme a link , that really really mean very much to me : )


is it me or that there's no ppl wanna see my creation anymore ? i mean .... all i get is


no comments , oh well , i know i'm not that popular anyway : )

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    I look at all your fan art. I just don't send in any coments.
    Sorry.
    -Flora

  1. GraceQute

    wow ! thanks : ) you're so nice

  1. FloraRulez

    I remember that website! That is where I found out about how cool you are! If you reply please reply through email! If you forget than tell me somehow!

--