RSS Feed

Parent teacher day ....

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , ,



"Ring ring " the alarm rings ,
woke up from bed , press on the snooze button and on the way to dreaming land until...
" Sis , why can't you wake up yourself ? Why you always have to let me to wake you up ? "
i look at the time ....
" why ? so emo ?? "
covering my blankets and snooze, my sis stomp in my room and took the blanket off .
" hey !!! i'm the eldest you know ! LET ME SLEEP !!! "i snorted
" today is parent teacher day "
" huh ? really ? "
i look at the note board that was in my room and notice a big memo writing ' 26.6.2009 parent teacher day '
"OMG ! Why don't you wake me earlier ?!!! "
she's thinking in her heart ( at last , i woke her now ) at least , i think she think that : )
ok , back to the story ....
i drag my uniforms , wearing my uniform with my toothbrush on my mouth ... and toothpaste on my pjs .... it's a disaster ! must be that day at the chinese society make me tried , they have a
treasure hunt , we ran around the school for about a zillion times ! so stress .....
ok back to the subject , my hair is messy , my bed is undone , my breakfast's not ready , and my shoes is black in colour ( for your info , our shoes is all white )
my sis is eating her nicely done breakfast , and me ? brushing my teeth and washing my face ...
my sis reading news paper and relaxingly sitting on the sofa , while me , stuffing food from the refrigerator .
" Grace , are you ready ? or are you as late as usual ? "
i regconize that voice ! it's my mum !!!
"yes , mummy ... i mean no mummy , i'm ready ! " answering mum with a mouth full of bread and milk ,with my half tied 'black' shoe on my feet .
my mum started the car , and my sis , as usual ... ' Miss Perfect ' is already in the car smiling like she's the cutest ...
i hop in the car
" good morning mummy dearest "
" mummy dearest ? " she snorted
" oh ... someone's in BIG trouble " my sis grinned
" oh , shut up ! "
" Grace , stop talking to your sister like this ! so where's your classroom ? "
" my classroom ? at block A at the second floor "i answered
thinking on the bright side , my dad ain't here , he's soooo mad ( not crazy kinda mad )
i'm gotta die if he see my grade : (
the car braked .
"i'll come and take the report card at 9 "
she drove away , i'm on my way to my class .


" hi guys ..." no mood
" what happen to you ? "
" a little bad hair day , it'll go away .... "
" [sign] , Grace . look at the bright side , we all are going to die WITH you "
i went to the wash room , for NO reason , well, we LOVE to go to the wash room WITH or WITHOUT reasons , because of hate to stay at classroom ...
beside the wash room have a balcony , wow ! the wind is breezingly cool today : )


me and my mates went 'shopping' because there's stalls in school every parent teacher day , we brought snacks , soft drink , ice-blended , asam-laksa , nasi lemak ...
it's like a small 'party' .
" this is our "last" day of livin' " one of my mate joked
" touch wood ! we're still gotta love just not so happy " i grinned
" i'll be grounded for LIFE cause my grade ! " my gal frens said
finally the parents here , the teachers and students is all ready [ breath deepy ]
my mum is the first to be there....
i walk to wards teach and sit down
" Madam , your daugther is very quite in class , but her grade is slipping "
" oh , she dosen't like study in class , believe me , her butt is attach to the chair infront of the computer " my mum grinned
ok , i admit i really really LOVE to went internet . especially making pictures and videos: )
well , after about 10 minutes of chatting with teach , me and my sis walk to my mum's car .
" you need to study more , and don't effect your sister "
" yes "
" i give you money to go tuition , why don't you get a good grade ? "
" yes "
" yes what ? except for this , you dosen't have anything to say ? "
" si "
" i dosen't even know what are you talking about "
the car stopped . it's home , althought i always say this and i know you don't believe me , but i study everyday ! it's everyday ......
love ya mum : )

0 comments:

--