RSS Feed

The secret of Planet Valentine ( part 2 )

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , ,

Because of "Flora " ( the one in my chat box ) i'll make part 2 ....

“ They all rested in the cave’s corner , while the boys go and find Musa “
Tecna : it’s my fault if I have just think of combining our powers together faster , that wouldn’t happen to Musa …..
Bloom : it’s not your fault , we all have responsible of what had happen to Musa .
Brandon : sorry girls , we can’t find Musa .
Stella : are you sure ? you search everywhere ? try to search again !!
“everyone is silent , because they know there’s no way to track Musa in this place , it’s just too hard , the cave is big dark , and deep . Who knows what happen to Musa ? “
Riven : I’m going to find her myself !
Helia : Don’t be silly .
Riven : I’M NOT SILLY ! I WANT MUSA BACK THAT’S ALL ! IF YOU GUYS DON’T WANT TO HELP ME TO FIND HER , NEVERMIND !!!!
“Riven walk away , into the tunnels of the dark cave .”
Layla : psst … girls look !
“ Layla pointed at a weird looking castle that’s floating in the air “
Timmy : what the …
Flora : although I don’t know what exactly happen , but I got a feeling Musa is in there .
Tecna : but what if there’s those creepy monster in there again ?
Stella : “crying “ I don’t care ! I want Musa back !
Bloom : Stella , we all want Musa back , but this is too dangerous , we need a plan . okey ?
“ Stella nodded , with the boys help , the girls manage to get a closer look at the mysteries floating castle . A familiar sound or some kinda music is coming out of the castle , the girls sneak in , they separate into 2 groups to split up and can find Musa faster , Stella, Layla and Tecna one group and Bloom and Flora one group “
Layla : this place is taking forever !
Tecna : my database track something weird in this castle , is kinda like a type of strange melody ….
Stella : awww…. ( painfully awww… )
Layla : what’s the matter ?
Stella : I can’t … can’t go on ….
Tecna : Oh my gosh ! I almost forgot that Stella can’t be in the dark without sunlight for too long !
Layla : oh ya ! Stella hang on there .
Stella : gotta find …. Find …..
“Stella fainted , Layla and Tecna use their powers and manage to make Stella wake up , in Bloom’s side “
Bloom : I can’t seem to see any weird stuff …
Flora : I don’t know …
Bloom : what’s wrong ?
Flora : I have a feeling we should go to the right …
Bloom : right ? Flora , that way is very dark , why not left ?
“before even Bloom can stop her , she walk into the dark corridor . and reach the other end , with Bloom followed behind “
Flora and Bloom : Oh My Gosh !

To be continue ….
This part ain’t so good , the good part is the next one : )

0 comments:

--