RSS Feed

Whole new cast !

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , , , ,

I was very busy these days is because i'm doing something in secret , and now i want to tell you all the secret ! I told my cast to keep this as a secret but some of them told others ~~~
I don't wanna do voice talents anymore , just want to direct and produce . so i let my best friends in the web to have a chance to be one of the Winx ! Presenting !!!!!

Bloomerica ( Erica ) as Bloom

tazzaluvzbratz7 ( Tanya ) as Stella

Pheobe ( from Winx Fairies ) as Roxy

Fifika12345 as Musa


Believix Musa as Layla


SailorLanena as Flora



NOTE TO ALL : I REALLY NEED BOYS TO BE IN MY DUBBING !!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Grace , i love your blog and your channel ! you rules !

  1. GraceQute

    emm ... thanks : )

  1. believixMusa

    hey im in it too can u put my name in plz

  1. GraceQute

    okey !

  1. Anonymous

    grace if you need boys i might help you. i'm one of those people who read this in the forum and i want to help you since this is a great blog. mican is my fairy name look for me in the winxclub official site.

  1. Anonymous

    I'll ad for you on FF.net if you wanna...?

--