RSS Feed

The secret of Planet Valentine ( part 3 )

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , ,

Chapter 3 …
“ Flora and Bloom saw Baltor , and he’s torturing poor Musa , by sucking her music , slowly ….. “
Flora : Bloom ! we gotta go and save her ! she can’t live without music !!! she’ll die !
Bloom : Musa’s my friend too , and I know how you feel . but if we go out now , we’re going to die ! can’t you see beside Baltor got a LOT of monsters ? We almost lose our life by fighting them in the entrance , we can’t go out and die ! if not who’ll save Musa afterwards ?
Flora : but ….
Bloom : we have to contact Tecna , Layla and Stella . It’s the only way we’re going to save Musa . ok ?
“Flora nodded , they hold their hands together and send a message to Stella , Tecna and Layla “
Layla : can you feel it ?
Tecna : me too, we gotta go there as fast as we could .
Stella : I’ll …. I’ll help … I can use my scepter to transport us to that place ….
Tecna : but Stella …
Layla : Stella , you know you can’t use to much of your energy …
Stella : I have to try … Solaria !!!
“Stella turn her scepter out and use light to trasnprt them to where Bloom and Flora is “
Bloom : Oh my …
Flora : What happen to you poor Stella ?
Layla : Long story ….
“Layla told Bloom and Flora what happened , while Tecna is setting up the plan , suddenly …. Stella past out “
Flora : Stella !
Bloom : let her sleep , we’ll do the work .
Layla : Stella already done many …
Tecna : I got the plan !
“Four girls go with a sneak attack , when they jump out a lot of monster attack them , they have a fight not only the monster this time , but Baltor too “
Bloom : I don’t think I can keep up …
Flora : me too ….
“the monster grab them , the four girls have no energy to escape “
Baltor : you really think you can escape ? I’m stronger now ! Muahaha ! Hateful !
The girl : yes master .
Baltor : send them back to where they came from … with this “muted “ fairy ( Musa) ! Muahaha !!!
Hateful ( the girl ) : monsters grab the girls we’ll go and have a little trip !
Tecna : Layla … do you saw that ?
Layla : I do too …
Bloom : but why is she ?? Flora ?? I mean ? huh ??
Flora : how could that be ? she look just like me … but .. how … how ??
“Baltor , Hateful and the monsters who is grabbing the girls come to a deep place of the cave “

Baltor : I’ll let you to taste something girls !
“Just as Baltor’s about to zap the girls , something zapped him at his back , not the boys , not each other , then who ? “
Hateful : I put a spell on him and the monsters , go !
Flora : but why ?
“she dosen’t say anything , she just look at Flora as if she knew her … a long time … “
Flora : I … I think …
“suddenly Stella pop out and start zapping at Hateful “
Stella : taste this !
“Hateful fight back and hurt Stella , the boys came too “
Nabu : we come as soon as we can when we receive Stella’s signal .
“the boys fight Hateful until .. “
Flora : STOP !
Bloom : Flora , you still don’t know if she’s good or bad .
Tecna : I agree , she save us this time dosen’t make her a good person !
“ just then , Baltor and the monster is starting to wake up “
Sky : come’on ! we gotta go !
“everyone ride the ship and went away , even Riven is in the ship , and Musa is waking up “
Musa : aww…. My head ….
Stella : Musa ! Oh my gosh ! you make us soooo worry !!!
Tecna : you gave us quite a fright .
Musa : thanks for saving me .
Stella : if it haven’t for that awful looking girl , you wouldn’t need to suffer so much !
Musa : what do you mean ? She helped me .
Bloom : Helped ?
Flora : how ?
Musa : she use some of her powers to make a force fill thingy and protect my power , so that Baltor dosen’t suck to much of it .
Stella : She helped you ? but she’s ugly looking and …
Layla : don’t jugde a book by it’s cover .
Flora : Musa , she helped you ? but wouldn’t that be dangerous for her ? I mean she’s Baltor’s …
Musa : I know ! that’s why I don’t understand why she helped me .
Bloom : if Baltor know that Hateful helped us , she’s so dead ..
“ Flora is wondering a lot of things , why wouldn’t she just obey Baltor ? and why she look just like Flora ? and why Flora have a strange feeling that she know her … a long time before ? why ?”
To be continue ….

0 comments:

--