RSS Feed

The secret of Planet Valentine ( part 4 )

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , ,


Chapter 4 ….
“ Back to Alfea , the girls do their usual stuff except for Flora “
“Flora went to Fairygonda’s office and try to tell her the stuff she’s going on now … “
Flora : so , I wanna know why she have the same face as me , and why she helped us ? that’ll risk her own life !
Fairygonda : Flora …. I … I gotta tell you something …
“ Fairygonda lead Flora to a corridor that no one have been before and into a room that’s full of books “
“Fairygonda pick out a book and take a deep breath , she hand over the book to Flora “
Flora : what is this ?
Fairygonda : this is a secret that I’m keep from you for a very long time …. Flora , I want to tell you now is because I know you’re strong enough to handle stuff like this . I always know you’re the most ‘grown up ‘ one in the Winx , because you are a commonder , not like Tecna , Stella , Bloom , Musa and Layla . you have no royalty responsibility , a kingdom to rule .
Flora : and ….
Fairygonda : I give you two choice . one , be a happy commender and life your live , second , open this book and go to a hard and full of responsibility path ….
“Flora stood there for a second or two , and she open the book , the title of the book is the history of Planet Valentine . She opened the next page and she froze … Flora saw a picture of herself as a baby and a girl who look almost as same as her and two grown up behind them , She saw this picture in the book at the chapter about The Royal Family of Planet Valentine . “
Flora : that means …. Means …..
“Flora’s leg have no energy she can’t even stand well , She felt down on the ground frozed “
Fairygonda : Flora ….
“ Flora never said a word and ran away leaving the book behind “
“back at the room “
Stella : girls ! which outfit should I wear for tonight ?
Bloom : it’s only a date with Brandon .
Stella : Only a date ?! It’s the romantic path of my life’s journey …
Bloom : huh ?
Stella : nevermind …. You wouldn’t understand , because you already have a husband !
Musa : here goes again …
Stella : I’m already 20 and Brandy dosen’t even say anything about our life together !
Tecna : what if he don’t want to share his life with you ?
Stella : grrrrr
All : hahahahaha !
“Flora ran in to the apartment and rush to her room and lock it “
Layla : what’s up with her ?
Bloom : don’t know …
Musa : I’m going to find out .

To be continue …..

0 comments:

--