RSS Feed

Sorry for the next 2 weeks

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , ,


In our country , school's about to start so i can't go online too much , at least for the next 2 weeks . Gotta prepare , the cloths , books ... etc . Sorry ya ! I updated "Pictures" with the avatars i just made . and of course i can't update Gracix too much , sorry .
Photobucket And i also need YOUR HELP , i have a problem , my Gracix Blog have only 6 Winx in the link , if you looked carefully , i forgot Tecna .... i can't think of what link it should be so i need your help , give me ideas of what Tecna link should have :D please and thanks !

6 comments:

  1. Tati

    Don't worry Grace! And if I have an idea about the Tecna link, I'll tell you ^__^

  1. GraceQute

    thanks Yoko ! :D

  1. Anonymous

    How About Announcements,Games,Write To Your Favorite Gracix Character.

  1. GraceQute

    thanks sweetie ! i will think about it :D

  1. believixMusa

    Writing to your fave Gracix character.......AWESOME IDEA!

  1. GraceQute

    i guess it's a cool idea xD i hope my cast have the time to reply xD

--