RSS Feed

Thank You everyone !!!!

Posted by GraceQute Labels: , , ,

Thank you all for the birthday presents you all gave me ! :D I really appreciate it !
This picture is from Flora ! She made it form Blingee you also can see it in the right hand side of my blog :D It's amazing ! thanks Flora !


These Adorable pictures are from FloraRulez aka Emily ! She even made a 9 minutes video for me ! and surprisingly she read the blog post when she's making the video xp
Thanks Emily ! i love them !






Now there's present from my friend ! i don't know her really well , but she made a Flora video for me ! and I LOVE IT ! she worked hard on it :D really hard ! and sorry about i scared her alittle in my comment , i wrote "Who told you i like it ? i DON'T like it ! not at all !!! i LOVE IT ! it's AWESOME ! I can see you worked very very hard on it ! it's amazing ! thanks sweetie ! *hugs*" haha ! she got scared alittle :D and i love it ! :D
Presenting Flora - My Immortal


And there's presents from my Yt sisters ! Fifa and Alexandra ! Their collab is about Dark Bloom , Layla , Flora and Musa . It's not only for me but also for mileycyrushater4eva , bez123starstar and pandaninja77 . And it's an awesome video ! I can see both of them worked really hard on it !

This is my present form VenissaKawaii ! :D thanks gal ! i love it a lot ! :D

There's also Birthday wishes !!!!!

These are wishes from ~~Mahnoor Jehangir, Zeynep Yabantaş, Fifa Darcy Selmanovic, Shoei Yeou, Hui Wen,Phoebe Faulkner,Cheeses Mm-f ,Zhan Yan ,William Hoy
Thank you everyone of you all ! :D

Wishes from My friends in Youtube

Thanks ! again ! Love you all ! :D
I love all the presents and all ! thanks !
Grace
xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presents i got today :D (all uploaded in 4th of December)
Bg made by LadyEllise , one of my best YT sister :D

and she made me another video !!!! about Flora and Diana !!!! Thanks :D she first made me a collab now another video ! thanks ! :D Cascada ! haha !
A gift from WinxBloomEnchantix ! THANKS I LOVE IT ! i think she said it's the first time she made a video ...... THANKS !!! i love it ! she had to upload it twice :D thanks !!! and it has funny little cute song :D


Now there's a bg ... two bg from William ! thanks ! :D


Another wonderful present from my sister , InesTheCrazyOne ! i call her Ines :D it's a video about Flora ! YIpee ! This one have Taylor Swift's song ! OMG !

A video - Solitary Rose (i love that song) about Flora for me ! from my one and only Twin sister in YT ! mileycyrushater4eva !!!

Another amzing gift from Bloomerica !~!!! i love it !!!!



This is a present from Janelle (BelievixMusa) isn't this wonderful ??

This is from the owner of Dreamy Winx , Rita . She made this for me ! thanks :D

Thanks to Musa Believix for the picture ! althought i don't really know her well , but she also made a picture for me ! thanks sweetie !

12 comments:

  1. believixMusa

    It was your bday?????!!ARG!!!!Mind if I give you a late birthday present?

  1. GraceQute

    oh nevermind a present :D just a "Happy Birthday" is enough :D

  1. Unknown

    oh, looks like i was to busy to create something or even remember, Happy B-day to you Grace!

    -DSM from Magix Club

  1. Tati

    OMG! *die* I don't believe! I didn't knew was your b-day! *cry* I'm sorry Grace! (I can't do something to you now, I'm very busy this week! *shame*):(
    But you know that I like you so much my friend! Happy b-day!!! :D

  1. Bloomerica

    I know! Sooooooo Sorry!I'm so mad at myself, from now on, I'm going to make count down clocks for everyone's bday so I won't forget :) Happy BirthDay Grace!!

  1. Robin

    Just wishing you a great birthday Sweetie!
    I hope you had a awesome birthday.

  1. Anonymous

    I made you a video, but it took so long to post! I'm gonna try again soon...

    (Please put my name as Phoebe? Everyone knows me as Phoebe...)

  1. GraceQute

    @DSM - Thanks ! glad you can drop by :D
    @Yoko - oh nevermind the presents :D and thanks for the birthday wishes !
    @Erica - cool plan ! and thanks :D
    @Robin - thanks ! :D i kinda had a not so awesome birthday but with all these birthday wishes i have to be happy :D lol
    @Phoebe - opps ! sorry , i kinda copy and paste only from FB so i forgot to change the name sorry , my mistake :D and thanks ! for the video ! and i know what you mean when you say the video upload take ages ! grr ..it keeps going "error" and thanks again ! :D

  1. VenissaKawaii

    hey grace thanks for posting it at your blog ^^ Happy Birthday!! btw,hows your birthday ?

  1. FloraRulez

    I didn't know you got that many presents! They are really cool!!!! And I'm glads you liked the presents I gave you!

  1. GraceQute

    @Ven - My birthday is very full .... my god mum just make me ate buffet with her , and it's sushi ! yum !!!
    @Emily - of course i love yours ! :D and thanks ! ! :D

  1. VenissaKawaii

    nice for ya ^^ But I'm having a dinner with my dad ! and he cook it himself xD

--